Auction Terms & Conditions TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Items will be offered in units of piece, feet or in bulk to the highest bidder.
2. A 15% Buyers Premium will be added to all purchases.
3. Payment must be made in cash, cashier's check, certified check, check or credit card within one hour of sales closing. We reserve the right to dictate payment type on select items, and bidders without prior business history with Bean and Bean Auctions. Full payment must be made before removal of purchase. In the event the purchaser fails to pay the purchase price within the time limits set forth in the catalog and/or announced by the auctioneer at the sale and/or fails to comply with any of the terms of sale, the seller may resell at public or private sale any and all of the purchaser's merchandise in the possession of auctioneers. Purchaser hereby agrees to pay any deficiency resulting from such resale together with all charges, fees and expenses in conjunction with such resale.
4. ITEMS WILL BE SOLD ON AN AS-IS BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WHATSOEVER. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Purchaser agrees to pay all costs of removal and purchaser does hereby indemnify and hold harmless auctioneers and seller for any and all damage, claim or liability, for injuries to persons or property caused by the removal of items purchased.
5. No purchases may be removed until the conclusion of the auction. Following conclusion of the auction, merchandise purchased must be removed from the premises within the time limits announced by the auctioneer at the sale. Any merchandise not removed within that time limit shall be deemed to have been abandoned by the purchaser and ownership thereof reverts to the seller. Any deposit or other payment made by the purchaser to the auction shall be retained by the auctioneer as liquidated damages for the failure of the purchaser to comply with the purchase agreement.
6. While quantities, descriptions and capacities are believed to be correct, there are no guarantees and the auctioneers, owners and advertising media will not be held responsible for any written or verbal discrepancies or inaccuracies whatsoever.
7. Overages or shortages above or below estimated counts will be adjusted. However, such adjustments must be made before removal of merchandise from the premises.
8. The auctioneer reserves the right to group lots, make lots smaller or to add to or delete or to change numerical sequence of lots at his sole discretion and reserves the right not to accept or acknowledge any bid which is merely a fractional advance over the preceding bid.
9. In the event of a tie bid, the auctioneer has the right to reopen the bidding to determine the highest bidder. The auctioneer may withdraw any item from the sale until he announces completion of the sale of that item by announcing "sold".
10. Sales taxes will be added to purchase price of all taxable items. Dealers who purchase for resale must pay the sales tax or provide satisfactory proof that the purchaser has a valid sellers permit and submit a signed written certificate that the item is being purchased for the purpose of resale.
11. The auctioneer shall in no event be liable to the purchaser for non-delivery of any lot for any reason except for the return to the purchaser of the deposit or monies paid for such non-delivered lots.
12. In the event that it becomes necessary for the seller or auctioneer to commence an action to enforce the terms of this agreement or to collect a check returned for non-sufficient funds or stop payment, the purchaser and/or maker of the check agrees to pay all attorneys fees so incurred.
13. Out-of-State buyer's Certificate to clear sales tax: "I certify that all merchandise to be purchased at this sale is for delivery to another state and seller shall deliver to designated carrier for that purpose. Costs incurred by seller for such shipments shall be added to bid price, unless buyer makes arrangements for such costs with carrier."
14. Under no circumstances can the auction item(s) be removed during the time the auction is being conducted. The removal (check-out) period will be announced at the time of auction.
15. Any material handling equipment being sold at the auction will be used in the removal of auction item (s) during the removal (check-out) period. Purchasers acknowledge that this equipment will not be picked up until the final day of check-out
16. Announcements on the day of the sale take precedence over all written materials.
17. The auction is in accordance with local, state and national commercial and penal codes.
18. All Purchases must be removed from the premises no later than specified posted dates for each individual auction.
19. Beware, any damage caused to the auction premises upon removal of any lot by the Buyer, is Buyer's responsibility.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms